- Use our direct reservation system to get the best rates: Book Online
- 50% deposit, inclusive of taxes, is due at time of reservation. See our secure Reservation Page to review the cancellation policy.
- Check-in is at 3 PM. Check-ins not available after 10 PM. Checkout is 10 AM.
- Quiet hours begin nightly at 10 PM.
- All guests are asked to respect the Inn's history (and age) so it can be enjoyed for many more years (this includes no smoking of any kind)
- The historic accommodations and facilities are best suited for adults* (plus children 12 and over with adult supervision)
- No pets in rooms and restaurant, please.
- Secure bicycle storage is provided on the grounds (sorry, bikes are not permitted in the lodging rooms).
*We're happy to suggest other nearby options for families with children under 12 and/or infants.
Sleeping in a lodge, much of which dates back to 1879, is not the same as your typical, cookie-cutter travel experience. Our carpet is new but old floorboards underneath still creak. People were smaller in the 1800s so our rooms aren't all as spacious as what you'll find in a hotel that's made from precast concrete. Who cares! You'll want to spend a lot of time outside when you stay in beautiful Twin Lakes Colorado.
This hotel once was a stage stop on the way to Aspen. It was also once a brothel. Imagine who might have stayed (and played) here before you. Leave your mundane, motel-chain notions behind and come experience true Western hospitality. Book online or call us to plan your stay: 719-486-7965. You can also email us: Info@TheTwinLakesInn.com. We check messages regularly.
Overnight guests are provided with our exclusive continental-PLUS breakfast service each day between 7 - 9. Lodging guest breakfasts include: chef's special hot dish, pastries, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs & juice plus coffee or tea. Peak hikers, endurance racers and others who need to depart early may make arrangements for boxed meals at check-in. A guest refrigerator is located in our library room off the lobby.