Sleeping in a lodge, much of which dates back to 1879, is not the same as your typical, cookie-cutter travel experience. Our carpet is new but old floorboards underneath still creak. People were smaller in the 1800s so our rooms aren't all as spacious as what you'll find in a hotel that's made from precast concrete. Who cares? You'll want to spend a lot of time outside here.
This hotel once was a stage stop on the way to Aspen. It was also once a brothel. Imagine who might have stayed (and played) here before you. Leave your mundane, motel-chain notions behind and come experience true Western hospitality. Book online or call us to plan your stay: 719-486-7965. You can also email us: Info@TheTwinLakesInn.com. We check messages regularly.
Overnight guests are provided with complementary continental breakfast service each day between 7 - 9. Breakfast includes: pastries, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs & juice plus coffee or tea. Peak hikers, endurance racers and others who need to depart early may make arrangements for boxed meals at check-in.
- Our 2017 lodging season is now open through Sept. Online reservations for any nights during the 2017 season can now be booked online.
- 50% deposit, inclusive of taxes, is due at time of reservation. See Reservation Page for details of cancellation policy.
- Check-ins are not available after 10 PM. Checkout is 10 AM.
- Quiet hours begin at 10 PM nightly
- All guests are asked to respect the Inn's history (and age) so it can be enjoyed for many more years (this includes no smoking of any kind)
- Accommodations and facilities are best suited for adults* (plus children 12 and over with adult supervision)
- No pets, please.
- Secure bicycle storage is provided on the grounds (sorry, bikes are not permitted in the lodging rooms)
*We're happy to suggest other nearby options for families with children under 12 and/or infants.