Sleeping in a lodge, much of which dates back to 1879, is not the same as your typical, cookie-cutter travel experience. Our carpet is new but old floorboards underneath still creak. People were smaller in the 1800s so our rooms aren't as spacious as what you'll find in a hotel that's made from precast concrete. Who cares! You'll want to spend a lot of time outside when you stay in beautiful Twin Lakes Colorado.
This hotel once was a stage stop on the way to Aspen. It was also once a brothel. Imagine who might have stayed (and played) here before you. Leave your mundane, motel-chain notions behind and come experience true Western hospitality. Book direct for our best rates or call us to plan your stay: 719-486-7965. You can also email us: Info@TheTwinLakesInn.com. We check messages regularly.
Overnight guests are provided with our exclusive continental-PLUS breakfast service. Lodging guest breakfasts include: chef's special hot dish, pastries, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs & juice plus coffee or tea. Peak hikers, endurance racers and others who need to depart early may make arrangements for boxed meals at check-in. A guest refrigerator is located in our library room off the lobby.
- Use our direct reservation system to get the best rates: Book Online
- 50% deposit, inclusive of taxes, is due at time of reservation. See our secure Reservation Page to review the cancellation policy.
- Check-in is at 3 PM. Check-ins not available after 10 PM. Checkout is 10 AM.
- Quiet hours begin nightly at 10 PM.
- All guests are asked to respect the Inn's history (and age) so it can be enjoyed for many more years (this includes no smoking of any kind)
- The historic accommodations and facilities are best suited for adults* (plus children 12 and over with adult supervision)
- No pets in rooms and restaurant, please.
- Secure bicycle storage is provided on the grounds (sorry, bikes are not permitted in the lodging rooms).
*We're happy to suggest other nearby options for families with children under 12 and/or infants.
Copyright The Twin Lakes Inn, 6435 E State Highway 82, Twin Lakes, CO, United States, 719-486-7965, Info@TheTwinLakesInn.com. All rights reserved.